This is some more of Holdens birthday. Me and Andrea and her kids, Melanie and Asher, my mom and Emilys kids, and Alexa all went to the aquarium. My mom had been wanting to go anyway so we decided to go for Holdens B-day. The kids had a blast! We had quite a crew!
Heath posing on the frog. I tried to get Holden to sit on it for a picture but he wouldn't.
Of course the Sting rays are always the highlight!
Alexa and Heath looking up through the peeking window!
I love this picture of my boys getting a good look of the sting rays with my mom.
Holden just kept walking off by himself and just looking at the fish he thought was cool. He didn't even care where everyone else was!
Then it was feeding time for the Sting rays. Kaylee and Alexa paid to be able to feed them first then Heath decided he wanted to do it so I ran over and put him in last minute, then poor Aspen felt left out so I ran even faster and got her in really last minute. Heath and Aspen got scared and didn't want to do it so this is the only picture of Heath with that card around his neck that says he is a helper.
The Sting rays just go around the edges and your supposed to put your hand on the edge with the food on your hand and they grab it. Alexs was about the only one brave enough to do it. I think Kaylee finally tried ot but was still a little weary! It was fun for the kids and fun to watch.
Holden in his own world again, just watching the fishl
Andreas girls kept being the best helpers and holding the kids that werent big enough to reach up so they could see.
They all loved the new penguins!
Heath is getting stung by the "electric eel"! That is a face in serious pain!
All the kids! They took up the whole rock, and then some!
Little Haze was such a good boy, just chillin in the stroller the whole time.
This is the party we had for Holden at our house with Jareds family. Yes we always have like 3 partys for our kids! This is Holdens Angry Birds cake. If you knew Holden, then you know that "Angry" Holden fits him pretty good!
Opening presents, I'm not sure he got enough!
Haze and Granny. Chemo made her lose her hair, but that was an easy price to pay for her kicking her cancer in the butt! Way to go Granny! Were so glad your feeling better and back to your old self! Or even your better self, if that was possible!
Holden loved his Angy birds blanket, as soon as everyone left I wrapped him up in it and held him and he fell right to sleep.
I think over all Holden had a pretty good second birthday! He is such a funny kid and we are so glad we have him. It is fun watching him grow! We love you Holden!
No comments:
Post a Comment