Sunday, April 3, 2011

I need to start writing down the stuff that Heath says lately, he is cracking me up! Here are some I remember. When I tell him to do something he says, with the attitude and all,"okay, okay, easy there little girl!" Who knows! Another one he usually says to jared when Jared is being goofy singing or something, "your freaking me out!" And of course one I here 523 times a day is "why". I have explained so many things lately, he has to know everything. I think I spent 10 minutes the other day when we were driving how baby goats eat grass and hay to grow up big. He told Jared to knock it off the other day, we had to have a little talk to him about saying that to his parents! I'll start writing them down so I can put a couple on every post so I have some record to remember them.

Holden is getting quite the personality too. He plays peekaboo! He puts his head down on the groung while we say, "wheres holden" then looks up with a big smile and we say "there he is"! And do it over again. It is cute. He also knows he's not supposed to go by the wood stove so he starts crawling to it and stops and looks at us, laughs and crawls to it as fast as he can! Then he gets super mad when we move him. He is getting shy too, when I'm holding him and someone talks to him he buries his face in my chest, or when hes sitting by himself he puts his arm up and like tucks his head down and to the side like hes hiding. It's cute! It is so fun watching these boys grow up! I know this stuff might be boring for all you guys, but this is the kind of stuff I want to remember, so I'm writing it!


I had to take some pictures for some crafts I was doing at home so here are a few.

Heath had to have his puppy Alex in the pic, he loves that thing, it follows him everywhere! It was jumping on the tramp with him the other day and he picked her up by her front feet and swung her around, like I do to Heath. It was funny!

I just love their cute little Wrangler butts!
We finally had a nice Spring day so we went for a walk. It was so nice!This is the same day, I just couldn't bring myself to go inside!

Me and Heath made a castle, just like the one on Max and Ruby! The board is the bridge, Those are fishes swimming in the moat, that plastic girl is the princess, there is a witch on top of the castle, the dragon is at the end of the bridge, and the car and the horse save the princess! He had the whole roleplay down! The car would drive first and knock the dragon down, then the horse would run past and go get the princess and take her away! I let holden be a big boy and eat Ramen noodles, he loved them so much he was trying to eat his plate!
Heath and his dinosaurs, he's obsessed lately!
I just thought he looked cute in his robe!

Heaths puppy was in the house so I put my left over chicken on the floor for him to eat and after a while I realized Holden was being really good and quiet, this is why!Grandpa Craig brought the boys back these cute pjs from South Dakota. He actually bought Jared some too but he wouldn't let me put a pic of his "bear bottom" on!

No comments:

Post a Comment